Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome to your new primary class!

 
Posted by Picasa


I caught my cute little Ainsley playing "church" with all her favorite little animals and baby! She even put dresses on all of them (my favorite is the goose :). It's so great how children play out their world! We have just been switched to a new ward, in a new church building. It's actually been a few weeks, but I'm always a bit behind on this blogging stuff. Anyways, they took just our street from our neighborhood and moved us to be in a ward with the neighborhood behind us. I am happy for the opportunity to be part of a new ward and meet the rest of the people I live around. But,there are so many wonderful people I love that I will miss! The change is good but has thrown us all for a little loop :). I'm sure that in no time we will feel like it's home. In the mean time, I am totally enjoying just laying low! I would even be happy to stay home and let Ains give me a lesson! I would put on a dress for her and everything!

6 comments:

The Hanveys said...

That is TOO funny! I can't believe how fast she is growing up, just looking at this picture! Oh my gosh!!! And those dresses look familiar. :)

Tennille said...

We're still in the old ward, but it feels like a new ward--so many new people! We miss you guys.

LaurieJ said...

I used to play primary and even pass myself some sacrament :-)

She is so cute!

Heather and Kyle said...

So cute! I love when they do things like that!

Sabine Berlin said...

Hope the new ward is good. M is having a hard time with her class which she is the only girl in. Now that would not be a problem, but the boys are so rude and disrespectful and the teacher has to spend all the time disciplining. I think I am going ask if they will put her in the next class up. I miss our old ward! You are far more positive than I feel right now!

Gail said...

I miss your smiling face on Sundays. I will have to get you take our family pictures, so we can visit.
If Ainsley holds any meetings, let me know, I will totaolly come.