Monday, December 22, 2008

Too blessed!



I thought this cartoon was really cute! Just today I was wondering what would be the safest way to reintroduce vegetables back into my diet :)! I have fully enjoyed this holiday season and all the yummy stuff that comes with it! My latest addiction is these to die for things called carmalita bars! They are a mix you can buy at costco. My new sister in law (to be) introduced them to my family and we all love her even more for it! Tonight I started out by dipping my grilled cheese sandwich in some chicken noodle soup that had some carrots and celery in it. I think that is a good step!
I'm just so glad that I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family that bake and cook for me, throw parties and invite me, and to go to dinner with! And there is something about baking with my kids on these winter days that makes me happy!
It's just a good thing I have the greatest friends in the world that get up at 6 am to run/ice skate with me :)!

1 comment:

Chanté said...

Yeah, she's got some baking skills!! I'm ready for the holidays (temptations) to be over!