Friday, January 23, 2009

No Air, No Air!



I can't get that stupid Jordan Sparks song out of my head..."something, something, NO AIR, NO AIR!"
As if the whole yucky snow all over the place isn't gross enough, now the sky's all mucked up too!

Good thing my little boy and I have asthma!

Actually I am feeling pretty blessed because this is the FIRST year in 5 that we have not had to go to the emergency room because somebody can't breathe!

I have to share that it is because we have been using this !

I am really really grateful that we are lucky enough to know about this stuff!
Seriously check it out!

I am so excited to get to Mexico in a few weeks to remind myself what the sun looks like!

4 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Yay! you are slowly letting us in on your secret!

Erin M said...

Can I come to Mexico with you? I would like to escape the gunk too. Yesterday I couldn't see the fence across the street until 11:00 am. GROSS!

Maria said...

I'm super jealous of anyone going ANYWHERE in the next few months. Mexico sounds heavenly!

Holly said...

Can I stow-away in one of your bags? No one will ever know! I swear I won't make a peep!!! All I'm asking is that you think about it, and let me know what you decide:o)