Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hey mom...I want to be that dog

 
Posted by Picasa


I love this dog! I see him all the time just hanging out on the roof of this house. Today when we saw him Caleb says,"mom, I want to be that dog". When I asked him why he said "him looks relaxing". I'm totally with Caleb on this! I'm not sure why the dog's on the roof, but if it was warmer, and my roof was flatter, I'd love to just lay on the roof by myself RELAXING! Nobody hollering at me or begging me for stuff or whining for no reason! That dog's got it good :-)! I think!

4 comments:

Chanté said...

That is so funny!

LaurieJ said...

That is great! Cute Caleb :-)
I used to live out on the warm trampoline in the sunshine!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love how Caleb always says "him" it's too cute. Him does look relaxed. :)

Sabine Berlin said...

I am with Caleb. Relaxing sounds good. My kids had so much fun playing with yours on Sunday. They have missed them. I can't believe how big A is. She was talking and playing with L it was so cute!