Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random...

 


I know I am pretty random about the stuff I throw on this blog, but for some reason the lost tooth thing always makes it. So much happens on a daily, weekly basis. There really is a lot more going on in our lives than this :). I just like to share the fun little tid-bits I guess.

Anyways, this here photo is our boy Caleb. We was just eatin a meal down at the Burger King in Cedar when one of his bottom baby teeth falls out biting into a nugget.

I don't know if the white trash/country hick talk is coming out because I've been reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" again or because I totally felt like a white trash hick sitting in that super nasty Burger King!!! I think the picture will be some good black mail material anyways. The tooth fairy even showed up 3 days late... must have been the white trash one :)!

And since I'm being random and talking about country hick stuff...

Last weekend I ran the Hurricane Half and I have to say that even though they were totally ghetto with only giving me an empty race bag and a race # without safety pins to put it on (and no shirt to put it on); It was a fun race and I'd probably run it again if that super witchy race directer got down on her knees and apologized and beg me to grace her with my entry $$$.
It's really not a good deal when you pay to run really far and mostly up-hill and get nothing out of it. Ok... ok... it was an amazing view, I really had fun, and I was with two really great friends! Who needs a race shirt when you've got all that!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chanté said...

I just adore Caleb. He's sooo cute! I'm sure your kiddie's were exhausted when my 'supa-heeya' left today...constantly going after their stuff. But I'm so glad her cousins are so close so they can play.

camran said...

you didn't get a shirt - that totally sucks! i wanted to do that race just for the shirt, last years was so cute! glad the race and running gals were worth it! ;)