Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another classy wedding...



My mom's gonna kill me, but this is one of about 5 shots I actually got to take last night at my little bro's reception! It totally cracked me up when one of his buddies snuck the lovely flowers off the top of the cake to replace it with his even lovelier cake topper!
It was such a great day! I love it that my whole family can be in the temple together to support each other(this time for Dan and Christi)! What an awesome blessing!
The reception was a big Texas BBQ out at Wadley Farms. Brisket, blue bell ice cream, country music, and a chocolate grooms cake covered in choc. dipped strawberries...family traditions I love!
Dan's the baby so it was a great way to end the wedding chapter for the Weber Family!
Congratulations Bubba! I love ya!!!

2 comments:

LaurieJ said...

That cake topper is the second best thing I have seen in a long time! The first is that picture that you took :-)

Chanté said...

I didn't notice that cake topper until the end so I really thought that was what they chose. I'm dying now. I really was like, wow...they're racey!