Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chimes Choir Performance

 

 
Posted by Picasa


This year Jackson got up extra early every Wednesday morning! He set his own alarm clock, made his own toaster waffles, and the whole works, just so he could get to school an hour early to be part of the chimes choir.
He has totally loved this experience and we were so excited to see his end of the school year performance!!! He did awesome!!!
However, he failed to inform me that instead of wearing his regular school uniform he was supposed to wear a white shirt and black pants :). I honestly think he didn't even notice...so I didn't point it out! I don't think the kid even looks in the mirror...he just doesn't care, and I personally think it's an awesome way to be!
After the concert, I took a minute to thank his music teacher. Of course he told me he loved having Jacks as part of his chime choir :). What I didn't know was that Jacks was the only 2nd grader he allowed to be part of it. All the rest of the kids were 5th graders. I had no idea his teacher had made an exception! I barely know his teacher, but I totally love him for seeing how amazing my little guy is and giving him the chance! Thanks Mr.Peterson!!!!! And thanks Jacks for an amazing night!

2 comments:

Chanté said...

Jackson is an amazing kid. I adore him.

Erin M said...

Tell Jackson I think he is super cool for being in the chimes choir. I wish our school had something like that. I can't wait to get together with you guys. We miss you.