Sunday, June 14, 2009

Highlights of my week...

Here's just a few of my fav's from this week!

First up:

I told the boys it was time for a haircut and asked who wanted to be first (they hate getting hair cuts). For some reason Caleb jumped up and said "me first"! We headed out to the back deck with the clippers white trash style. Caleb looks up and says "give me a MOHOG mom".
Me..."what's a mohag"?
Caleb..."ya know..." He totally goes on to explain a mullet!

What do ya think?


We were headed to the temple open house that day (which didn't happen- another story)and I asked him if he if he wanted to go to Heavenly Father's house like that. He told me I better cut it all off like an army guy instead. No offense to anyone with a mullet or "mohog" - we are all children of our Heavenly Father :).

My next fav...

I was in Albertsons with Ainsly and she is trying to be so helpful bringing me all kinds of random stuff. I was getting totally annoyed, so I started telling her things on the list. Of course mountain dew is on it so we head down the pop aisle. I turn around holding a 2 litre in each hand to see Ainsley giving it all she's got to pull a case of Heineken beer out of the refrigerated drink section (opposite the pop of course). She says "I got your mountain dew mom. It sure is heavy". So funny! And I can totally see why she got confused!




I don't drink much dew myself these days (it's true, hard to believe)but I am not the only one in the house that contributes to the shopping list :).

Speaking of my sweet husband :)... He cleaned the carpets yesterday! I've got to make a big deal about that!!!




See boys...it goes a long way!

5 comments:

Mariah said...

hahaha! Oh that is too funny. I love it! Can't wait to hear about your Ragnar!

Chanté said...

I'm dying over the mix-up with your Mt. Dew. So funny!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

mmm...Heineken. That is too funny. She knows you too well. Good luck at the ragnar!

The Welsh's said...

I love the Mohog! And the heineken! Too funny!

Sabine Berlin said...

What a riot! You guys are the best. As soon as soccer camp is done and the world returns to normal we have to play!